Thursday, March 3, 2011

Big Green Egg Tile Table

MY CAR MARKED

you see in these pictures are the kitchen tools that I
love using and I was glad to receive:
  • one without all the gray box is my atalas 150 , dates back to 1988, was a purchase of my father for my mother and I saw my mother's help to make noodles for years until she decided she could be my
  • the Tacapasta , however, was my Marcato first purchase since converted into a studio apartment, for hanging out in a short space noodles since I did not have more than one Double table
  • the ravioli was the first purchase made with the kitchen and I love every time we have fun together to make ravioli for soups
  • the thing that gave me joy and satisfaction was when I received for Christmas 2009 "queen" who gave me the chance to make homemade pasta shapes other
  • the Biscuits was a welcome gift from a friend, known here in the Veneto, a dear Filipino girl who loves to eat my sweet
then a few days ago began a collaboration with Mark,
and how not to cooperate because their machines have worked with me for years! ?
and here is below what I paid tribute to the professional but friendly Elena Marcato:

  • the pastabike that was next on my list of purchases, a tool that moves the imagination and halves the time needed to prepare
  • the ravioli ravioli to make larger and have fun more
  • and ... what I was looking like mad at stores and on the web ... accessory to the Queen grinding kit that is not for sale
Marcato calmly trust to buy for your kitchen or as a gift because the quality is very high, and prices accettabilissimi

if ever I get married and I have to do the favors the pastabike lends itself well to be a durable and useful wedding favors and certainly very welcome

0 comments:

Post a Comment