Friday, March 11, 2011

Heating Cable For Rabbit Watering

Coffee Liqueur'

Description: sorry for the picture with a poor quantity of liquor, but ... I thought I had already photographed the liquor when I did and right now that is over I had bothered to check the recipe and Haim had not posted yet ... I try to make up hours e. .. the recipe turns here and there on the web and comes from Anna Moroni, the share for those who have not ever tried and I recommend

2l Ingredients:
  • coffee powder
  • water
  • 2 vanilla bean
  • 500g sugar
  • 1 / 2 liter of alcohol
Procedure:
  1. make 18 cups brewed coffee
  2. now use the brewed coffee to fill the coffee pots (instead of water), and renovate the coffee normally (usually by filling the filters)
  3. strong coffee got to add a pot of coffee normal
  4. add sugar and mix
  5. open two cartons of vanilla and soak
  6. when it's cold, add alcohol
  7. filter before to bottle
  8. shake the bottle every fly you have to serve liquor

0 comments:

Post a Comment