Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Boler Trailer Cushions

SWEET ORANGE SALAD CHICKEN BREAST MILK

Description: unusual pairing of ingredients for me, but ... I watched an episode of "The Comfort of New York" and a participant of the orange slices served with black olives and Alessandro Borghese critics have said that he wanted a good salad Sicilian olives and fennel bake .... My love is Sicilian and when it happens I try to do dishes so I can remind children of juicy oranges, I think they were kind of tarot, I had some fennel e. .. I rushed to buy the baked olives that I had never eaten before, have a different taste from the usual ... Then I made the salad as I'll describe below, I tasted it and wow I loved it but I think it's perfect for an appetizer or a drink ... offer it to my love that he had never seen one he had never tasted e. .. this has only tasted it as well because I do not like olives and fennel :-((( but does not eat .... ih ih ih the platter was all mine and very well liked :-)))))) )))

Ingredients:
  • oranges tarocco
  • finocchi
  • olive infornate
  • olio evo
  • sale
  • pepe
Procedimento:
  1. aprire le olive e assaggiarne una ogni tanto durante la preparazione (ih ih ih)
  2. pulire e lavare per bene i finocchi
  3. reduce them into strips (why not munch on a few pieces)
  4. wash and dry the orange peel in vivo
  5. cut oranges into pieces
  6. mix orange fennel and olives in a bowl
  7. emulsify with oil, salt and pepper and toss the salad

0 comments:

Post a Comment